Oil Test Results

Some solvents are more efficient than others and the same can be said for the oil makers

60% Cannabinoids

The above report indicates THC 47.32%, CBD 4.10% CBN 8.82% which gives a total cannabinoid content of 60.24%. One gram of this oil would contain 600 mg of cannabinoids.

Here is another oil test with a more detailed report that shows that this CO² Extraction has a total cannabinoid content of 47.39%. One gram of this oil contains 474 mg of cannabinoids

72% Cannabinoid

Here is a test result on a BHO extraction indicating a 72% cannabinoid content which would give 720 mg per one gram of oil

This RSO oil sample has a cannabinoid content of 46% or 460 mg of cannabinoids per one gram of oil

RSO at 32% is not very good, what’s in the remaining 68%

RSO 72%

RSO at 72% is a good oil, giving 720 mg of cannabinoids per gram of oil

Bud Buddies Oil Test Result on Oil Type A

Bud Buddies Oil Test Result – Oil Type A

THC 67.30%

CBD  4.08%

CBN  1.21%

CBG  0.90%

Total Cannabinoids 73.51% = 735mg cannabinoids per gram of oil