W A R N I N G
Solvents can be dangerous and harmful unless they are handled correctly.
All evaporation should be done outdoors on a day when there is a breeze or light wind to dispel the vapors and prevent pooling, there is a very real danger of explosion or fire so caution is required at all times!
Isopropyl Alcohol is a colorless, flammable chemical compound with a strong odor. Isopropyl alcohol dissolves a wide range of non-polar compounds. It also evaporates quickly and is relatively non-toxic, compared to alternative solvents. Thus it is used widely as a solvent and as a cleaning fluid, especially for dissolving oils.
Isopropyl alcohol vapor is denser than air and is flammable with a combustible range between 2 and 12.7% in air. It should be kept away from heat and open flame. Isopropyl alcohol has also been reported to form peroxides, which may explode upon concentration. Isopropyl alcohol is a skin irritant.